Wanna Raise Some Hell







Headpiece, Choker and Crop Top - Restyle
Black Matte Rings - Rogue + The Wolf
Necklaces - Moon Raven
Lipstick - Lime Crime in Saint and Cement

It's been so so long since I have posted a look like this on my blog. It has several reasons that I can think of. One is that I actually run a bit out of time at the moment and don't want to create looks in a rush you know. This look actually happened on a free day off from work. Still chilled from my adventure in New York. Secondly I feel a bit unmotivated overall so it's hard taking pictures without a sparkling shine in your eyes while wearing tired bags underneath. So things like that are only possible with taking a break or holidays as you can see. BUT I have to say it's getting better. Spring is around the corner and I made a very important decision which makes me feeling a lot calmer lately whereto I'm so happy about 💜

I saw this lip color style a couple of times before on social media and just wanted to give it a try on myself. I thought it must look amazing paired with the labret piercing! Then I realized the purple plum color actually match to my nail color haha. I'm also wearing all my newest goodies from Restyle. I can really feel this look overall because it's so devilish but lovely at the same time. The dark look outside and the happy Kimi from inside. 

I hope you love this look as much as I do. Would you like to see more of these in future again? Please let me know!!

🖤


11 comments :

  1. I never realized how similar features you have to Zoella and now I can't stop thinking about it :D But I love the lip look and all the Restyle amazingness I could literally own everything from that brand <3


    x Lilly

    IG & Vero: @TheLillyPierce
    http://bellefernal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I hear that regularly. People call me the Goth Zoella :D Thank you though Lilly dear <3

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely amazing! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beauty, and
    you look so beautiful, and all the makeup is great, but it's all so expensive, I do not know how to ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! But honestly the makeup isn't expensive at all. The lipsticks I'm wearing here are literally the only thing which are a bit pricier but totally worth the money! xx

      Delete
  4. oooow that illusion, I did not expect you to answer me, try to talk to you by instagram but it is impossible, that sounds like a stalker, I am not, aaam what happiness :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous look!!! Your makeup and hair looks gorgeous. Your jewellery, outfit pieces (and those horns) all look great styled together. You look exotic, intriguing and very pretty. I love your OOTD and the over all look.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your kindness <3

      Delete